A forum to discuss the CAD aspects of Irricad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:28 pm
- Company: Netafim Australia Pty Ltd
- City / Town: Adelaide
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
I found these on a US website, which are visual cad drawings of dripline subsurface installation drawings. You can import them, as you would a DXF or DWG (file import). Maybe useful to someone.
- Download, then unzip these files
- (935.06 KiB) Downloaded 937 times
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.