You may have noticed that your virus checker has quarantined a file called Surgef.exe. Surgef is used for the new digital elevation modelling. Please add an exception for Surgef.exe to your virus scanner.
After adding an exception (see the post How to add a Surgef exception to your antivirus client), either:
A) Find where Surgef has been quarantined to and copy it to your IRRICAD folder, commonly located in C:\Program File\AEI Software\Irricad Pro 10. Note you will require administrator privileges to move this file.
B) IRRICAD will need to be uninstalled and re-installed to run properly:
1. Go to Start | Control Panel.
2. In Windows XP select Add / Remove Programs or in Windows 7 select Programs and Features.
3. Search for IRRICAD Pro 11 in the alphabetical list of installed programs.
4. In XP select IRRICAD Pro 11 and click the Remove button; in Windows 7 right-click on IRRICAD Pro 11 and select Uninstall.
5. Download IRRICAD from http://www.irricad.com/Irricad/Download ... inimal.exe
6. Install IRRICAD and check IRRICAD runs.
Frequently asked questions - and answers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1