If after installing IRRICAD on a new PC, and you have restarted the computer or re-installed the Sentinel Protection Installer, the dongle is not recognised check in the Control Panel | Device Manager under “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” - under normal circumstances you should see an entry for the "SafeNet USB SuperPro/UltraPro". If the dongle is not listed under “Universal Serial Bus Controllers” check under "Other Devices" in the Device Manager and if the SuperPro is listed follow the below steps:-
1. For 64-bit computers download the required .inf from http://www.irricad.com/irricad/download ... tusb64.zip. Save the file to your hard-drive and extract the contents. This will create a "sntusb64.inf_amd64_ 66aa0ee786194734" folder inside the sntusb64 folder.
For 32-bit computers download the required .inf from http://www.irricad.com/irricad/download ... tnlusb.zip. Save the file to your hard-drive and extract the contents. This will create a "sntnlusb_140C253D4B80F7B11F1AA1A2336263B69F202A7F" folder inside the sntnlusb folder.
2. Attach the dongle the problem computer.
3. Find the “SafeNet USB SuperPro/UltraPro” dongle entry listed in the Control Panel | Device Manager under “Other Devices”.
4. Right-click on the “SafeNet USB SuperPro/UltraPro” and select “Properties”, then select the Driver tab and click "Update driver".
• Click “Browse my computer for Driver Software”.
• Select “Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer”.
• From a drop down box select “Universal Serial Bus Controller”.
• Click the “I have a disk” button.
• Find the .inf file in the extracted "sntusb64.inf_amd64_ 66aa0ee786194734” folder (64 bit) or in the extracted sntnlusb_140C253D4B80F7B11F1AA1A2336263B69F202A7F" folder (32 bit) from step 2 & highlight.
• Then click “Next” as required.
The driver will then associate itself with the dongle and automatically save all the correct files in the right places.
Frequently asked questions - and answers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1