- Right-click your Irricad shortcut and choose "Properties".
- On the dialog, select the "Compatibility" tab.
- Click the "Change high DPI settings" button.
- Select the override check box, and having scaling performed by the application.
Frequently asked questions - and answers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Dan Crosby
- Site Admin
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 am
- Company: Lincoln Agritech Ltd.
- City / Town: Lincoln
- Location: Lincoln, New Zealand
Some problems with ghosting or positioning toolbars or buttons have been reported while customising Irricad on high resolution monitors under Windows 10. These problems can be alleviated by changing the "High DPI Settings" on your Irricad shortcut as follows:
Lincoln Agritech Ltd