Sometimes you may have the situation where each lateral in a block operates on its own valve.
Here is an easy way to draw the layout:-
1. Draw the entire block as one item using Spray Irrigation Block or Tape Irrigation Block as required.
2. Select the block (Alt + Select Object on a block entity or Select Object on the Area lasso around the block).
3. Select Tools|Subdivide.
4. Under Slices enter the "Number of Rows" as 1 and the "Gap" as 0.
5. Under Cuts select "None".
6. Accept the preview - it should show only 1 lateral in each subdivision.
The block is re-drawn with only one lateral in each subdivision with its own valve.
Tips to help you get the most out of Irricad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1