Cannot get the Import/Export dialog to show in version 7.4 or later?
IRRICAD sometimes does not show the Import / export dialog in version 7.4. To get the import / export dialog to appear:
* Close down IRRICAD
* Go into windows explorer (Right click on 'Start | Explore')
* Navigate to '...Program Files | AEI Software | IRRICAD'.
* Open file 'Alias.cmd', in an editor (e.g., Notepad)
* Use 'Edit | Find', and type in the search criteria "DWGImpExp".
* When it finds this line, edit it so that it reads "TBW, DWGImpExp".
* Save the file, and exit
* Open IRRICAD and the dialog should appear under Settings | Import/Export Settings.
FAQs for older versions of Irricad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1