If Rubberbanding is Offset from Pipes or Circular Cursor is Incorrect in Version 17 or older.
This happens in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 on high resolution screens where the DPI (text size) is greater than 125% in Control Panel | Display.
To overcome this:-
1) Close IRRICAD and browse to the installed Irricad folder, commonly located in C:\Program Files (x86)\AEI Software\Irricad Pro 14.
2) Locate the VCADD.ini file (note if the file extensions for known files are not enabled the “.ini” will not display).
3) Open the VCADD file in Notepad by right-clicking on the file and select “Open with”. Choose Notepad from the list.
4) Add the line
Where n.n will be 1.5 for 150%, 2.0 for 200% etc. In countries that use a comma separator rather than a point separator use 1,5 etc.
The VCADD file contents will look similar to this:-
HorzCorr = 1
VertCorr = 1
5) Save and close the file.
6) Restart IRRICAD. A computer restart may also be required.
If the DPIScale setting does not help check your text size in the Control Panel.
To find the display settings in Windows 10:-
- Right-click on the windows icon (bottom left of screen).
- Select ‘Control Panel’
- I always change the “View By” (top right) to large or small icons.
- Double-click on the “Display” icon.
- You should see a link “Set a custom scaling Level”. Click on this.
- If you make a change click [OK] and then click [Apply]. You may need to logout before the change will take place.
Note that when the text size has been increased the Import from Google Earth tool may bring the images in at an increased scale. See the Post “If Image is Incorrect Size When Importing From Google Earth” for the steps on how to correct (http://www.irricad.com/phpbb3/viewtopic ... =506#p1147).
This is no longer required in Version 18. If you are running Version 18 first check that you are running V18.05. If you are running 18.05 then logout or restart for the new DPI setting to be used seamlessly in IRRICAD. If you are not running V18.05 download from https://www.irricad.com/download/versio ... a90f45666e . Note that when patching 18.03 or 18.04 you will just see a “wait while 18.05 configures the system…” message. This will be very quick and V18.05 will be installed seamlessly.
Frequently asked questions - and answers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1