The most common causes of the labels not appearing are:-
- Item(s) were not selected before actioning the Create Label tool
- The label type was not enabled (check box to left of label type)
- "Check Label Length" is enabled however the size of the label is longer than the length of the item (laterals, pipes, and wires only).
- The label layer isn’t turned on.
- Use of label sets – make sure the correct Use Label Set option matches the label set you are using. Located at the bottom of the main Label dialog.
Note that Update Labels will only work when the label is already present.
Tips to help you get the most out of Irricad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1